- Open a ticket via https://support.softlinx.com/ with the number(s) that you need to port out.
- Softlinx support will provide you with screenshot of the number(s) with our carrier's logo at the top. This will suffice for proof of ownership.
- The gaining carrier will need to send the LSR/port-out request and the provided screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once our carrier receives the request, Softlinx will get notified to approve the port out.
- Softlinx will approve the port out and add notes to the ticket when there are updates.
- Once the port-out is completed, the number will be removed from our databases and the ticket will be closed out.
How do I port out numbers to a different carrier? Print
Created by: Jonathan Aguiar
Modified on: Fri, 4 Dec, 2020 at 12:36 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.