- Yes, faxes can be sent without a fax number assigned to a user.
- When a fax is sent, an ANI will be assigned in this order:
1. ANI will be the user’s assigned fax number
2. If no number is available, ANI will be the replix user’s fax number on the customer’s fax server
3. If no number is available, ANI will be Softlinx’s main fax number
- ANI, or "automatic number identification" is a feature of a telecommunications network for automatically determining the origination telephone number (like a caller ID).