- Yes, we have one user named "admin" which is the default fax administrator.
- Additionally, Softlinx can elevate permissions for as many fax administrators as needed.
- We also offer departmental administration and privileged department administration. Users can be elevated to these permissions by fax administrators.
- Department level Administrator - A user that is a member of a department can be granted department admin privileges for that department. A department admin can see all faxes in the department and manage users in the department.
- Privileged Department User - A user that is a member of a department can be granted permission so that they can see any fax in the department. This privileged user is more restrictive than a department admin because a privileged user cannot manage other users.
Can there be more than one administrator? Print
Created by: Jonathan Aguiar
Modified on: Mon, 23 Nov, 2020 at 4:34 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.