- We own and operate the receiving side, and as a result, don't support the sender’s environment.
- It's hard to tell from our end what the sending environment is. It could be, for example, a fax machine that is sending the documents where the transmissions fail after the first 10 pages.
- Here are some questions to consider about the sending environment:
1. What kind of device is being used to send faxes?
2. Are they experiencing faxing related issues with other recipients as well?
3. What is the error that is shown on their end when there is a send-failure?
- After asking the questions above, it is worth having the sender contact their carrier to troubleshoot.